| || |
Encrypted Code Generated By The Client On Every Request
LoadRunner Version: 11.00
Prototcol Used: Web(HTTP/HTML)
I am creating a script in VuGen with the following steps:
1. A URL of my application is loaded and it redirects to the third-party URL for authentication.
2. A username page appears. After entering the username, it takes you to answer two security questions.
3. After entering the answers to security questions, it takes you to the password page.
4. After entering the required password, it finally redirects you to the application and logs in to display the home page.
My problem occurs on the 4th step when i submit the password.
This encryption function generates a different encryption code on every request.
But my script always takes the code which is generated during recording because the encrypted code is seen in Web_submit_Data in the script.
Now i just want a help from your side on how to call this encryption function in my script?
I have three solutions for this:
1. I can write the encryption function in C and generate the encrypted code myself. But i cannot go with this solution because the encryption code algorithm lies with the third party and the third party organization cannot share its encryption code with us. So, this cannot be a solution.
I have tried it with Web Click and Script protocol as well but the situation got worsened.
So i want a solution only in Web (HTTP/HTML) protocol.
Now comes the help which i need from you.
Is there anyway by which i can get this encryption code into my script?
I have seen in the server response that the return value of this encryption code is saved in a javascipt variable.
Please help me out if you have any solution.
Do not ask me to go for any other protocol or any kind of version upgrade.
I just want a solution in Web(HTTP/HTML) protocol only.