| || |
Hi All, Guru's
I have few concerns for LoadRunner Analysis (Standard Reports provided from LoadRunner Analysis).
1. In the Statistics Summary Section: Total Hits is displayed as 2,363,123 and Whereas Conclusion Section of Workload Characteristics: Total Hits is displayed as 50693. Can you please advise.
2. Can the measurements provided in the summary of the report and the graph can vary. for example: When i do overlay a graph from Average Transaction Response Time with Running Vusers, the Average Transaction response time from the graph does not match with the Response Time from the Summary of the Report.
I am sure, i am missing something. Can you please advise.
This question has been asked in several forums, including this one and LinkedIn. As a moderator in many forums I am going to ask you to pick one location, exhaust your options there before moving into another location. Your cross posting is not considered to be model behavior and smacks of desperation when no information on your research into the issue is included.
As you see, sometimes there are no replies in either of the forum so i posted the same question in multiple forums. but i do understand it might be difficult for you as a moderator to reply in multiple forums.
Can you kindly suggest, which forum should i choose so that i can expect replies to my question.
What you engaged in is called "the shotgun." What you did was post to as many forums as you had membership to the same question in as short a period of time as possible. This would have made it virtually impossible for the question to be answered in any forum (including vendor paid support) before you had completed your postings to all locations.
Here is what your behavior does
(1) It creates a moderator burden. To ease this burden in the future I will simply pick a forum and delete all of the other cross posts
(2) For those who have the knowledge you seek, this shotgun approach does little to encourage their time to answer your question. particularly since the question could have been answered by a little research which could have been completed in the period of time required to cross post to all of the locations you posted to
(3) It tells the world you are struggling & desperate for an answer. People have been fired for these types of posts exposing a lack of skills
(4) It provides an ample source of research material for those who are researching your background prior to hire. It tells them a great deal about your own research and troubleshooting skills. These items are ones that you may not want to be telling your potential future employers
(5) It makes your peers less likely to assist you in the future because of the little-boy-who-cried-wolf-while-shooting-a-shotgun-in-the-air effect.
Food for thought,
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour
. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes