Parameter substitution in 'Evaluate JS' not working for AjaxTru Client Script
The problem I am facing is:
When object is defined with a variable, the step fails as the 'Object Not Found' error is thrown.
However, when I use the value of the text directly in 'evalxpath' string it works fine for me.
1) Recorded a script in Ajax TruClient protocol
2) Place a 'Verify' object function from Toolbox
3) Select the object to be verified
3) Select 'Evaluate Java Script' as a Step option
4) In arguments section, place following code:
6) Replay the script
Problem faced: Object is not identified and error is thrown.
Can anyone please suggest a possible solution or can help in understanding the problem(s) in steps or code mentioned above?