Conditional GUI Flow in SAP - How to handle?
I am creating some scripting for SAP. When you have multiple connections to a given SAP window, a conditional pop-up appears asking you how to handle the situation - whether to logoff existing sessions, or keep all sessions. Since I want to login multiple times with same UserID, I need to be able to select the Keep option.
Unfortunately, LR doesn't record any interaction with this conditional window. Has anyone encountered this who might know how to handle this? Or perhaps have some snippets of code that work for this interaction?
Thank you in advance!
Adding New content for signature:
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
- LR 11.0
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
Web (HTTP/HTML) in most cases, SAPGUI in other cases
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specifc Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for this Vuser protocol - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) .
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP SP2, Windows 7
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Last edited by boliver46; 12-11-2012 at 12:19 PM.
Have you tried recording with winsock? Or multi protocol with winsock?
No I had not tried with Winsock or Multi-Protocol with WinSock...thought the SAP protocol would do the trick.
I will give it a shot - thanks!
I was really meaning it as a way to check if anything is actually really being sent to the server when you click on 'keep'
I'm not overly convinced that it'll work like you think though
what happens if you log on from different PCs with the same user and SAP? do you get multiple sessions instantiated on the server?
what happens when you keep the sessions open on the same PC, do you get multiple sessions?
always better to have proper numbers of user ids so they behave as real users