1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
LoadRunner 9.5.
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
Oracle Web application 11i

2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?

2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?

2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About

The Oracle E-business appication(2 Tier) is of version 11.5.10.2 with Oracle Forms server 6.08.25.2.

3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
(indicate yes/no)

4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
Concurrent

5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
LoadRunner 9.5 (latest release)

6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
New Recording Engine

7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) -
Limited rental license for Oracle E-Business Suite bundle-1000.

8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
Yes

9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
3.48GB RAM and Windows XP with SP2.

10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
NA

===========================================

Hi,
I am using LoadRunner to test an Oracle E-Business Suite R12 application. I wanted to know if there are any specific things that I should monitor during the load tests on E-Business Suite application side(e.g. CPU usage or DB AWR report etc)to find performance issues.

Any suggestions are welcome.
[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]