1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs?
4. URL mode with Concurrent groups, or
5. URL mode without Concurrent groups?
6. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have - Subscription, Perpetual, Virtual User days, or Evaluation? Subscription, full license
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
Win2k3 EE 32 bit
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I couldn't find anything that looked related posted so here's my issue:
I am working on client/ server app developed in .Net4 and uses WCF Service, remoting and ADO.NET protocols. I am using Winsock protocol for scripting. After the script is generated I noticed a connection being opened to proxy server and in the subsequent send buffers the request hits the authentication service. In data.ws file I found a 407 proxy authentication failed for this request.
I did not face any issues in the previous release of app so
I generated script for previous build of app using WINSOCK and the tool hits the Automatic proxy URL configuration in LAN settings before hitting WCF service.
I tried with new build of app using WINSOCK and the tool DOES NOT hit the Automatic proxy URL configuration in LAN settings before hitting WCF service.
My questions are
1. Why is the tool behaving differently?
2. If the request is to be routed through proxy, then how to overcome this proxy authentication issue?