unreadable VUScript generated in LR11 Flex/Http

I recorded a VUscript of my application that is built in Flex. But the script is recorded in the following language

Some snippet of it is given below:

\xAC\x92\xD5\xB2F\xD6\xD2Y\x07\xF5\xD0\xA0b#\xB1I\ xB1Y\x

I cannot discern which language is this? Any help in this reagard will be highly appreciated.

Additional info:
    I've added the following jars at Flex:Externalizable Objects

The Network port mapping is set to Socket Level data & is generated as URL based script. Following general notifications is displayed after recording the VU.

flex.messaging.io.SerializationException: Class 'flex.messaging.io.amf.ASObject' must implement java.io.Externalizable to receive client IExternalizable instances

Please help.

Re: unreadable VUScript generated in LR11 Flex/Http

Hey... it is the same thing for me ...tried on different machines reocrding and luckily on one machine, i can see the first request as flex_amf_call with which I am able to capture the needed correlations..

u have configured?

> jar/class files related to App

> (as chid shared in other thread)

you also need to add the jar files of the BlazeDS or LSDS as the case maybe. (BlazeDS = is the server-based Java remoting and web messaging technology that enables developers to easily connect to back-end distributed data and push data in real-time to Adobe® Flex® and Adobe AIR™ applications for more responsive rich Internet application (RIA) experience)

Buddy, let me know if you find the solution to this problem..as of now I am comparing the server response with reocrd/replay with proper VPs and any text as "error" in server response making it as failure with code.

if (atoi(lr_eval_string("{LoginFail}")) > 0)
    lr_error_message("Log on failed");
    lr_end_transaction("xxxxx", LR_FAIL);
    return 0;