1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
Load Generator 184.108.40.206
MI Listener Component 220.127.116.11
Online Documentation 18.104.22.168
Protocol SDK 22.214.171.124
Vuser Generator 126.96.36.199
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Our Security Scan team wants to disable the NetBIOS and SSLV2 on Windows servers where loadrunner installed.Can any one know how it would effects loadrunner.
Your a tester. Take a single load generator and apply the settings and see what happens when you try to run a performance test involving that generator.
Barring that you may want to leverage your support contract and to contact HP to see what their take is on exactly which ports need to be open and which ones do not.
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes