Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Flex GraniteDS help required

We are doing performance testing on a flex sdk 3.6 application using Loadrunner 11. We have also installed LR 11 Patch 1.

We are able to record the application successfully. We have selected serialize objects using custom classes and have and have imported all the JAR files needed for the application. Bu t still it throws up Externalisable read object failed (flex.messaging.io.amf.Amf3Input).(PFA screenshot1).

We also tried choosing Loadrunner AMF serializer- There were no code generation errors, but it threw up errors when we played back the script.(PFA screenshot2).

Please let us know how to resolve this issue.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Flex GraniteDS help required

It seems you are missing the following jar files.

blazeds-core-3.0.jar
    Staytuned
    http://staytuned4loadtesting.blogspot.com
    Your question is not completed until you share how you resolve the issue.

************************************************** ******************************
    The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent the positions, strategies or opinions of my company
    ************************************************** ******************************

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

We are using graniteDS framework. We have already included the jar files needed for the framework.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

oops [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    As per the screenshot, error says "flex.messaging.io.amf.Amf3Input"

when you say, we have included all application related jars. are you sure those jar file has this class file.

I have downloaded the "graniteds.jar", but i am unable to find the class subjected to question.
    Staytuned
    http://staytuned4loadtesting.blogspot.com
    Your question is not completed until you share how you resolve the issue.

The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent the positions, strategies or opinions of my company

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Hi Barath,

We installed LR 11 patches. Now we are getting a different error. "Externalizable read object failed.: Exception occured while invoking TestObject method - java.lang.NullPointerException" "Check your java code & call stack"

PFA the screenshot
    Attached Images Attached Images