How to record Videos in Vugen
I need to verify the performance of video which is available in the site. .WMV and.SWF are the formats of video files which is running in the sites. I tried with HTTP protocol and MMS protocol. But not recording anything
From the online help I cam to know that we need to use
functions like :
But during running I am getting error message "C interpreter run time error: Action.c (37): Error -- Unresolved symbol : mms_play." I think something wrong in my approach
If anyone has experience in recording videos, please help me.
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. HTML-Advanced with explicit URLs - yes
4. If URL mode: - Concurrent groups
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here) none
6. VuGen Recording - New
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
Re: How to record Videos in Vugen
shouldn't you be using either the RealPlayer or the Media Player protocol? probably in conjunction with web ie a multi-protocol script
if you're only using a single protocol web script - it explains that it can't find the mms_* functions
remember you will need licenses to test!!