I have been assigned to a project wherein I need to verify a SFTP connection file upload functionality (and NOT FTPS) but FTP protocol in LoadRunner does not support SFTP.
Can anyone suggest me about few solutions to work with as I am totally blank with respect to SFTP in Loadrunner?
Your support is appreciated in advance.
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
New Recording Engine
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below No response to this question or N/A are not options) If you are using a cracked or hacked version, list as "CRACK".
WebType 2.0 Bundle / 6500
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
LoadGenerators and Controllers: Windows XP SP2 / Windows Server 2008
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
1. Do not post the same question twice. It is a violation of forum rules. We are all volunteers here and if you have a high sense of u*gency then perhaps you need an individual or organization with an SLA attached to them to address your need. By actions such as this users will often orphan as many people as entice to answer a question. Your second post related to this question in this forum has been removed.
2. What have you tried?
3. Consider the addition lf SFTP functionality provided by an API interface with a client side DLL that you can include with your virtual user via lr_load_dll().
* (LOUDLY)Firstly, James, please STOP buying business on the forum.
* Secondly, I was not aware that a second copy of the question was posted as their was IE error on my screen and had to re-submit it. Hence without investigating anything dont be pertubed enough to respond.
* Yes, I am able to resolve the issue by using SFTP solution and using its DLL and the corresponding API.