Manage Service address parameter will not update
I have submitted a ticket with HP on this but I believe it's just some error on my part.
I'm running a service test in LoadRunner that my predecessor had written months back. In the run the script is going directly to one of the two servers. We need it to go to a different address so it can round robin to the two servers.
I open the script from the Load Controller which in turn opens the VUser Generator to edit the script. In the generator I select the Manage Services tab and the dialog box opens. There on the Description tab is a Service Address field. No matter what I do the new address that I put in this field will not save. When I close and reopen the address is back to the old one.
I use the apply and OK buttons. I've tried unchecking the Override address checkbox. Nothing will save the parameter.