1. Using LR11 for flex-based application hosted on Linux-Env.
2. I have used the jar-files and copied to the Load Generators which iam using for testing.
3. Used AMF+webhttphtml protocol for recording the scenario functionality.
4. Scripting completed and no issues.
5. The scripts when executed through VUGen works fine without any issues.
6. Now when i try to run the scripts in Controller, iam getting the Decoding of AMF message failed along with java stack message. This occurs at vuser_init and i have correlated all the value like DSID, SID and other related parameters. Initially the test proceeds without any issues, after sometime when other users are getting initialized, iam getting these messages and they keep increasing as the test prolongs.
Iam using 4LGs.
Kindly let me know if anyone has come across such situation and steps followed to rectify the error AMF decoding during test execution.
But one thing i observed, whenever the application is slow to respond, i see the AMF decoding error message, but not sure as to what is the exact cause of this error, it is in the script(if in the script, it should have failed in the Vugen, but proceeds without any issues with good number of iterations or not sure if the application is causing this issuse.
Re: Decoding of AMF message failed: during Execution
How many unique logins are you using with this test?
You see these issues when there are lo of logins happening in a short span time.
Also, please check that your scripts run as process instead of thread. Flex scripts are not always thread safe.
Increase the ramp up time.