| || |
Java Record&reply Issue
Load runner version:- 9.5
protocol:- oracle Java record&reply
Hi All I am trying to record RPM retail applicaiton using Java record&Reply protocol. i am geeting these type of errors
C:\Documents and Settings\XXXXX\Local Settings\Temp\noname35\Actions.java:1127: package com.retek.rpm.app.core.service does not exist
com.retek.rpm.app.core.service.RPMCommandExecution ServiceRemoteHome _rpmcommandexecutionserviceremotehome1;
C:\Documents and Settings\XXXX\Local Settings\Temp\noname35\Actions.java:1128: package com.retek.rpm.app.core.service does not exist
com.retek.rpm.app.core.service.RPMCommandExecution ServiceRemoteHome _rpmcommandexecutionserviceremotehome2;
Can anyone suggest me.
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
Mercury VuGen 9.52
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?