Oracle RPM Retails Application Issue (objects not)
Load runner version:- 9.5
oracle apps 11i
protocol:- oracle nca+web url
Hi All I am trying to record RPM retail applicaiton its only recording web custom functions. some days before i recorded same type of applicaiton Oracle RMS applicaiton at that time its recorded oracle objects with "ID" numbers. Right now IN RPM applciaiton no luck.
1. Do i need to enable any server side scripting?
2.what are the record time time settings for above applicaiton.
3.Any one can send what are the isues commanly will face for this type applicaitons and protocols.
4. Is there any other protocol suggestions
Can anyone suggest me.
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
Mercury VuGen 9.52
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
Oracle NCA+ Web URL
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?