Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Issues in LoadRunner 11 VuGen scripting

We are using the LR v11.00.0.0 for recording an HTTP/HTML application in IE6. After recording and playing back a script in LR v11, if we try to auto-correlate the played script the error appears: 'Unable to scan correlations: Recording data is missing from the script'. We have used LR 8.1 on the same application replica for IE6 without this issue.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Issues in LoadRunner 11 VuGen scripting

IF you believe you have a product defect, then take advantage of your support agreement, contact HP and report the issue. In the meantime, if autocorrelation fails then lean back on your manual correlation skills. Autocorrelation is only one of several options covered in the LoadRunner Web Virtual User Training course....and it is only covered after all of the manual options have been explored.
    James Pulley

Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.

Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.

Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Hi James,
    I have tred using the manual correlation but the issue is in replay log and also in extended log the LB and RB are coming up different for the dynamic value. Also i forgot to mention lets say if i choose the option continue on error. Once the first AMF call fails rest of the calls are fine and i am getting the response back from server. Example if i am searching for ticket and i am able to get the response back fron server with my ticket number which is why i am more confuse.That if why would it fail the first call to connect but still able to run all the other calls without any failiar.
    Any suggestion. Have you ever seen this issue before.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

sorry ignore last posted it in wrong post...sorry guys.