Using LoadRunner with Java Applications/HTTP

I am currently using LoadRunner v9.52. After recording the Win32 application, my script will not play back. The Run-Time Viewer is trying to play the application back as a URL and I receive this error message: Error 500: Could not complete the request at this time due to server issues. Is anyone familiar with this? I read a thread saying that LoadRunner 11 has a Java over HTTP Protocol that may handle this. Does this mean that v9.52 can't do this at all? I'd appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks!

Re: Using LoadRunner with Java Applications/HTTP

You're running a Win32 app, why do you believe Java over HTTP would help you? Java != Win32 app.

HTTP 500 class messsages typically mean you are providing the server bad data.
    James Pulley

Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.

Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.

Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes

Re: Using LoadRunner with Java Applications/HTTP

LoadRunner 11 calls the new protocol TruClient. It uses FireFox plugin to do the recording/playback. It actually runs a browser when playing back.. so scalability on your generators will be more limited than HTTP/HTML protocol. However it should have more success than Click N Script.