Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Identify a list of reports into a web page

Hi;

Into my script, I launch a search which diplays a list of reports and I must get only the reports which are a specific name.
    My web Page I have a attribute "objIds" with a list of values which represent a ligne like this :

<td class="list" align="center" width="24" headers="rowheader_863 h_select">
    <input type="checkbox" name="objIds" value="863" onclick="javascript:checkBoxOnClick(this);">
    </td>
    <td class="list" id="rowheader_863" headers="h_title">
    <a class='list' href="javascript:void(0);" onClick="doAction('../../InfoView/CrystalEnterprise_Webi/view.do?objId=863&parentId=863', 863, true, 'iv', 'fullscreen=yes,location=no,scrollbars=yes,menubar s=no,toolbars=no,resizable=yes');; return false;" oncontextmenu='return false;'>
    <font color="red"> report OK </font>
    &lt;/a&gt;
    &lt;/td&gt;

I must get only the objIds with the text "report OK".

Regards

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Identify a list of reports into a web page

web_reg_save_param the whole line (or most of it) so that you have both the values you are interested in in each param

write a function that chops up the line and saves the objid into a param array if and only if the text "report OK" is in the line

or

2 wrsps one for each value loop through them and save into another array the objids where the other param array says "report OK"

as I said in my reply to the previous thread, you do not appear to have been trained or mentored on LoadRunner, you are not likely to succeed. This is not a training site, it's a forum for technical questions about LR, aimed at properly trained professional LoadRunner consultants.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Identify a list of reports into a web page

LB=view.do?objId=
    RB=report OK
    ORD= ALL

Select one at random.

Look at the example for strstr() for insight on how to pull the location of the first '&amp;' symbol and then the example for strncpy of how you might copy out the first n characters (up to the location of the '&amp;' symbol into another variable that you could use for correlation purposes.
    James Pulley

Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.

Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.

Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes