LR 9.0 issues
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
ERP and CRM Mediator-188.8.131.52
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
(substitute your answer here)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
I m trying to run LR 8.1 scripts in LR 9.5 controller but the following errors encountered
"Conversion failed when converting datetime from character string."
"Parameter is not initialized."
The same script when i running in LR 8.1 controller I m not getting any errors.
Is it the problem with the LR 9.5 compatibility to LR 8.1?
or is there any workaround before we run the LR 8.1 script in LR 9.5?Maximum in all our script when trying to run in LR 9.5 the above stated problems are occuring .
Please help me in this regard.
Thanks in advance for all your replies regarding this.
Re: LR 9.0 issues
In general you can go forwad, but rarely backward. Compatibility is good for about three revisions, but you are jumping more than that when you go from 8.1 to 9.52.
It sounds like you have just a few functions which are failing and they sound like 'C' errors more than Loadrunner ones. I would examine the erroring code and just fi those items.
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour
. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes