LR 8.0 compatibility issue
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
ERP and CRM Mediator-18.104.22.168
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
(substitute your answer here)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
I ve developed some scripts in LR 8.0 version and executing in windows server 2003.Will the same scripts which was developed in LR 8.0 will execute in windows server 2008 R2(enterprise or standard edition)?Or do we need to use LR 9.5?If we need to use LR 9.5 will be able to run 8.0 scripts in the 9.5 version.?
Please help me in this issue...
Thanks in advance.
Re: LR 8.0 compatibility issue
8.0 & 8.1 are no longer supported, particularly when you consider newer versions.
Yes, you can take scripts constructed in an earlier releases. Generally you're good forward for three releases (or so) but you are making a sizable jump from 8.x to 9.52.
Also, be sure you square your OS choice with a supported OS noted directly in your system requirements. Or, choose an unsupported OS at your own peril.
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour
. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes