| || |
SAP Web help reuqired
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
Loadrunner v9.0 Build2289
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
SAP Web (URL mode)
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, No
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I'm using one customer id to create standard order works fine but when i change customer id, it fails. Actually i have correlated order no. If with new customer id i comment out correlation function, it does not throw any error. But as soon as i uncomment it fails. I have tried looking at logs wih data returned by server but can't find any errors. Only difference it shows Standard Order XXX has been saved created when using old id and does not when new id is used. Manually it works no change in flow at all. Can somebody pls help me out here.
Re: SAP Web help reuqired
You have to get your correlation working. Something is fundamentally wrong with what you are doing if your correlation is failing.
There may be something going wrong earlier in your script that you are not aware of.