| || |
System exception related to lrwreplaymain.dll
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
LR 8.1 FP 4
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
yes-with explicit URLs/do not record Non HTML elements.
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows Windows 2000
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Not filed yet.
I am running 100 users 24 hr reliability from controller and strangely getting following errors at the same time:
Action.c(140): Fatal Error -26000: Not enough memory (1925600 bytes) for "[Unknown]". Aborting
rror: Exception was raised when calling per-thread-terminate function in extension lrwreplaymain.dll: System Exceptions: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
VUser complete ramp happens within 6 mins and this error comes around 3 hrs into the test.
Has anyone seen this error?
I suspect it could be LG machines issue. I am planning to collect perfmon on LG box. Any thoughts on some other reason for this error apart from LG resource contention?
Re: System exception related to lrwreplaymain.dll
Yep, Are the Users running as threads/process?
- LG memory consumption needs to be moniored during the test
- if you are getting too many errors - save snapshot option script RTS could lead to problems.
- did you enable log in scripts?
- Lr_Save_param_len() - how much mem alltted by you?
check out the HP case similar to this one