Scripting problem for Application developed in Jav
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using?
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. List here the Licensed Vuser type/ quantity that you are/were using for this specific issue /problem - per the example below.
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Controller machine and Load generator:
OS: windows XP sp2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Please find the above details.
There is a require ment for perfomance testing application developed in Java, filnet with Flex UI .
I have used HTTP protocols for recording.I am new to this protocol.Please find the below function.
"BodyBinary=\\x00\\x03\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x01\\x00\\x 04null\\x00\\x02/3\\x00\\x00\\x01f\n\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x01\\x11\n\\x8 1\\x13Oflex.messaging.messages.RemotingMessage\\x1 3operation\rsource\\x15timeToLive\\x13timestamp\\x 17destination\\x0Fheaders\tbody\\x13messageId\\x11 clientId\\x067getAllBasketBasedOnOpCenter\\x01\\x0 4\\x00\\x04\\x00\\x06\\x1FSUVDataProvider\n\\x0B\\ x01!DSRequestTimeout\\x04<\\x15DSEndpoint\\x06\ \x1Bmy-secure-amf\tDSId\\x06I515BDB43-41C5-6E1C-2C7A-5DAA742FBBEA\\x01\t"
if i exceute the script for first time it is failing at teh above request if i execute the same script again it is passing and also I am not able to correlate the value "I98D51389-D513-6E92-4A08-9958B680AEE" .I can find it in the AMF XML request(Generation log).But it is nowhere in the response part.
Do we need to use any other protocol and if so are they licensed ones
Can you please help me out in getting this resolved.
Re: Scripting problem for Application developed in Jav
its a flex application - use Flex/Web Protocol.
Before you start - spare an hour and go through this one hour presentation and soak it in