| || |
LR 9.51 and SSL
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
(substitute your answer here) We are using LR 9.51 but just purchased PC
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
HTTP(HTTPS)/HTML and web services
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require? The application uses .Net but do not know version.
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
I have .net 3.5 sp1 installed
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
HTML-Advanced w/o URL mode
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
All up-to-date Service Packs
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
I used new recording engine
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below No response to this question or N/A are not options) If you are using a cracked or hacked version, list as "CRACK".
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows Server 2003 controllers and LGs and Windows XP Professional on laptop
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I have already write of the LR scripts for load tests of a web application without the SSL mode.
I would like now to activate the SSL mode and to record the same actions of the application to test the performanec in https protocol.
Q : how realize this operation with LR ?
Re: LR 9.51 and SSL
Yes, it is possible for one to record in HTTP and replay in HTTPS, with the change of only a single element on each call of the script.
The items that will require changing will be straightforward. Record two scripts, one no SSL calls and another with SSL calls and examine the produced script. The changes you will need to make should be obvious.
Note: Per a change in the rules for posting in this forum the "ten questions" are no longer required for the posting of a new inquiry.
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour
. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes