| || |
Issues recording .net application
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using?
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
MS .NET Framework 3.5
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed? MS .NET Framework 3.5
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) If you are using a cracked or hacked version, list as "CRACK".
distributed components protocol bundle (.NET) 1000
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
WINDOWS XP PRO SP3
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I'm just wondering if you may have any pointers with regard to the AUT crashing when trying to record with the .NET protocol.
The application works fine when triggered manually.
Unfortunately, there isn't really much error info to go by, other than a generic dump.
What are the differences when the vugen triggers a .NET application that might cause a crash?