AJAX end http protocols
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
(substitute your answer here) We are using LR 9.51 but just purchased PC
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
HTTP/HTML and web services
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require? The application uses .Net but do not know version.
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
I have .net 3.5 sp1 installed
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
HTML-Advanced w/o URL mode
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
All up-to-date Service Packs
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
I used new recording engine
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below No response to this question or N/A are not options) If you are using a cracked or hacked version, list as "CRACK".
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows Server 2003 controllers and LGs and Windows XP Professional on laptop
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I have a web application which for some fields use AJAX actions. For example I select a value of a ID_Code and via AJAX several fields of the window are set dynamically with of values.
I search a way simple to write the LR script without used several "web_reg_save_param" instructions to get all values to set dynamically (20 fields).
Its possible for example I read a ID_Code into a file (parameter list) and automatically LR gets all theses values ?
(I cannot to use AJAX(Click and Script) protocol because I no have a licence for the LR Controller 9.51).
Re: AJAX end http protocols
The "correct" way to do this is to correlate what needs to be correlated.
If (for whatever reason!) you don't want to do this, you'll need to talk to the developers. It may be possible to trick the system with stored values.