| || |
Error 411 raised while running the script
1. LR 9.0
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
(indicate yes/no) - How do you select HTML advanced with URLs?
>>HTML base recording
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below No response to this question or N/A are not options) If you are using a cracked or hacked version, list as "CRACK".
>>Demo version .
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
>>Not raised yet
I am working on web application and tried to record one senario with LR ,I did necessary correlation and then tried to run my scritp once in VuGen ,But script is throwing
following error message as
Action.c(628): Error -26620: HTTP Status-Code=411 (Length Required) for "http://www.nutrisystem.com/jsps_hmr/customization/includes/html/product_grid_list.jsp?categoryId=354&packageId =208202&showDiscontinued=false&crossSell=f alse" [MsgId: MERR-26620]
Action.c(628): web_custom_request("product_grid_list.jsp") highest severity level was "ERROR", 2081 body bytes, 382 header bytes [MsgId: MMSG-26388]
Can any once encountered this kind of issue Error 411, if yes can tell me the steps to overcome this .
I i missing some thing in the script!
Re: Error 411 raised while running the script
I think your trial/eval version comes with documentation and agreements which strongly suggest that you work with your HP VAR (Value-Add-Reseller). We encourage the same - that you work with HP to determine how LoadRunner is right for any specific applications you intend to use LoadRunner with.