| || |
performance testing of OBIEEreports with LR 8.0
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here)
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below No response to this question or N/A are not options) If you are using a cracked or hacked version, list as "CRACK".
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
(substitute your answer here - Yes or No)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
(substitute your answer here)
I have a requirement to capture the OBIEE reports response time for multiple concurrent users(1,20 and 50) when the analytics and database server cache's are disabled.
When I ran the report with 1 user,the response time is 500sec ,but with 20 users the response time is 180sec for the same report(analytics and database server's cache is disabled)
I am not understanding why it is taking less time to retrieve the report second time even though the cache is disabled(even with higher number of users).
can anyone help me to find why it is taking less time when i run the report second time.
Re: performance testing of OBIEEreports with LR 8.0
With your active maintenance contract, upgrade to 9.51. We do not HP support 8.0.