Correlation with Regular Expressions
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
Without Concurrent groups
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
(New Recording Engine)
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
(substitute your answer here)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems
(Windows-XP,version 2002, SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I would like to capture a value which is in between a random 16 digit value and ">
any ideas on how to accomplish this?
Ex:000000871170015,ATLANTIC CITY H">
Re: Correlation with Regular Expressions
ok I could say that you could read the manual for web_reg_save_param
however I won't
let's suppose that there's something before the 16 digit number that's static say THISISMYFIELD
so we have THISISMYFIELD000000871170015,ATLANTIC CITY H"> in the source code
the result would be that you would get the value "ATLANTIC CITY H" in the parameter MyParam
alternatively you could just grab the whole thing and then strip out the digits, might be good programming practice for you, but a bit OTT for this