1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using?
LoadRunner 9.1 (Build 2451)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
AJAX (Click and Script), and/or
Web (Click and Script), and/or
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below No response to this question or N/A are not options) If you are using a cracked or hacked version, list as "CRACK".
Web 500 (Permanent)
SAP Bundle 250 (Permanent)
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Could you share what would be your approach scripting an RIA Ajax application? I have no problems with applications using HTTP/HTML or SAP and am getting my feet wet working with Ajax. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
For our apps, I noticed when recording HTTP the requests are often "custom" and have to do a bit more work with correlation conversion to work in the custom requests. (url mode versus http)
You also need to make sure to add in AJAX headers in front of your custom requests to only refresh that portion of the page, otherwise we found we were refreshing the entire page contents via non-headered requests.