| || |
Recording with java web start
I tried using Java Record/Replay protocol for recording the application, but was not able to generate the scripts.
java record/replay protocol offers many application types like
1) java applet
2) java Application
3) Iexplore ....etc..
i tried almost all.. as i am clueless which will help me getting my scripts ready...
as i have already mentioned and would again like to bring under ur attention tht, the application which am using is invoked by double clicking on an icon i.e.,AMlaunch.jnlp (instead of accesing/pointing to any URL in the Browser for accessing it...) , though it uses a HTTP protocol for its communication with the server side
please lemme kow if further details required.
Re: Recording with java web start
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
Service Pack 2
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) If you do not know because you are using a cracked version, list as "CRACK".
25 Vuser - all - permanent
Tuxedo / 9,876
Oracle NCA / 1,234
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
(substitute your answer here)