Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

How can I keep Browser session open?

Hi All,

Manually
    For example If I open manually our application and do not logout, Our application does not close connection with server (no time out) and It open forever ( only screen refresh every minutes)

I would like open from loadrunner script(80 vusers) and do not logout and keep session open, Currently, web browser session does not keep session open (time out) after script finish

How can I keep Brower session open even script finish?

thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: How can I keep Browser session open?

you need to make your script to act the way you do manually

For further help, follow this and provide all details

http://www.sqaforums.com/showflat.ph...e=0#Post117445

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: How can I keep Browser session open?

well a quick answer is that you need to record the browser refresh and the interval between them and then introduce this into your script, probably in a loop and programmatically handle the pacing so that pacing in RTS is set to 0

also if these browser refreshes happen during the script (which they may do) you should overload the think time function (use a different name) so that these calls are included in the script during think time between application calls - this is important to model the load correctly