| || |
Performance Testing Microsoft OCS
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
TBD (OCS uses many protocols - SIM, VOIP, etc... )
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
As specified in the VUGen documentation, the web protocol is configured to use URL mode
4. If URL mode:
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) If you do not know because you are using a cracked version, list as "CRACK".
Web = 1000
Citrix = 500
Remote = 500
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP, Vista
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
They asked me to use QTP instead. Though I can use this tool, the engineering effort and infrastructure needed to execute the required volume would be a nightmare.
Anyone ever test Microsoft OCS or any kind of IM tool in a performance scenario? If so, what tools, protocols, approaches, etc... were used.