Ajax(click and script) multiple login
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using?
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
AJAX(Click and Script)
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
Product Name: HP LoadRunner Software 9.52
Product Version: 188.8.131.52
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) .
1000 Concurrent Users
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
(substitute your answer here - Yes or No)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows xp Server SP3
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Haven't filed an issue
Issue - Unable to record/playback Flex 3.0.2 application
Browser - Firefox Mozilla 5.0
Active Protocols - AJAx(Click and script)
Recording - HTML-based script
Port Mapping - N/A
Version - N/a
URL Address: Local web server (http://x.x.x.x/)
Scenario: I am trying to generate multiple (around 1000 Vusers) users on our internal bidding site created using AJAX and ASP. I recorded/ran the script to look for any obvious correlation and didnt find any. I then parameterized the Proxy users (login using Firefox authentication). I tried the above scenario with 3 users. Though the replay log shows the successful substitution of these parameter values. The server log shows the same(first) user loging in three times.
Apologies if this is any kind of basic query.I am fairly new to LR and i did go for a training which didnt cover much about the particular protocol.
Thanks in advance,
Re: Ajax(click and script) multiple login
Sounds like one of them is lying. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]