1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
(substitute your answer here)
LR 9.5

2. What is the protocol you are recording?
Web (HTTP/HTML)

2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
NA

2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
NA

2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
NA

3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
(indicate yes/no)
Advanced

4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
(indicate which)
NA
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here)
NA
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
(indicate which)
New
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below No response to this question or N/A are not options) If you are using a cracked or hacked version, list as "CRACK".
Web 1000
Tuxedo / 9,876
Oracle NCA / 1,234

8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
(substitute your answer here - Yes or No)
Yes
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
(List here)
Windows XP
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Not yet

I run a scenario by Group in Controller. I have group (1 script) that needs runs only once, in this status is Passed
But all groups settings are run for 1 hr, here after load run duration they go to Gradual Exiting and then Stopped. I see transacations have passed then why don't go to Pass rather going under Stopped coulmn. I'm not even stopping the scenario? Is there a setting where controller lets VUser complete it iteration within 1 hr(Load time duration)

Runtime settings for each group:
Think Time : Use random think time of recorded think time bet 50 to 150%
Pacing: After Prevous Iterarions End with a Random

Can somebody please explain?