| || |
SAP T-Codes - can they be called directly from LR?
I've loooked through the function reference for VUGen 9.50 and I see no mention of the ability to call T-Codes directly. The only other option I see is after running an SAP Gui script is to use PATROL for SAP to extract transaction statistics and import them into Load Runner Analysis/Performance Center as a custom graph/datapoint.
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter
(PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
Ans. LR 9.50
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
Ans. SAP GUI
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below No response to this question or N/A are not options) If you are using a cracked or hacked version, list as "CRACK".
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
(substitute your answer here - Yes or No)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Ans. Windows Server 2003, SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Ans. Not yet
Re: SAP T-Codes - can they be called directly from
Not sure what you mean by calling T-Codes directly? SAPGUI scripts can call T-Codes if they are part of the steps recorded with VUGen.