SAP GUI Users
What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
New Recording Engine
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
(choose the one that fits your license model - Permanent/Unlimited
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Window XP SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Since VUGen runs the SAP GUI program/UI, how is it possible to test more than one user? Since only one SAP GUI program can be run on each machine, then would you need 20 machines to test 20 SAP GUI Vusers?
Re: SAP GUI Users
I believe you can get about 40-50 SAP GUI users onto a single Load Generator.
Please refresh your browser for further help as the posting instructions have been updated. Specifically number 7 must be filled out completely:
[ QUOTE ]
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below No response to this question or N/A are not options) If you are using a cracked or hacked version, list as "CRACK".
Tuxedo / 9,876
Oracle NCA / 1,234
[/ QUOTE ]