1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
4. If URL mode:
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below No response to this question or N/A are not options) If you are using a cracked or hacked version, list as "CRACK".
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
not contacted hp yet
i need to pass unique surnames every time into my script. earlier i was doing it by passing the parameter on date time type with settings as: DDMMYYHHMMSS. This way i have eliminated the ambiguity of puting new values everytime i run the test.
But now as per the new requirements i can not pass the numeric values and only space or underscore is allowed.
Can anybody suggest some way or if any code can be useful to convert decimal into spelling like :
To fully comply with our posting instructions you need to let us know the number of Citrix licenses you have.
The short answer to your problem is that you just need to write C code that does a conversion of numbers to letters (0 = A, 1 = B, etc). Using this your above "uniqueer" will generate "names" with letters.