I need to test the performance of a flex based web-application. I have parameterized the usernames and passwords to login to my application. (A session id is automatically correlated by LR and shown in the generated script).
When i run the script once, it executes fine and inserts data. But for concurrent users it is not inserting data.
My doubt is : Is there any other thing to do other than what i mentioned, to successfully test a flex application??
( Or what all things i need to do when creating the script for a flex application)
Could anyone help me on this? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
(Not saying this necessarily applies to you...) To emphasize, this forum does not provide training. If you are untrained you need to convince your management to get you a good mentor or get you into a proper training course.
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using?
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
Without Concurrent groups
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
HP LoadRunner 9.5
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) .
Vuser Gen, 999 Concurrent users
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
(substitute your answer here - Yes or No)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP Professional (up to date service packs)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
1. Basic idea of what all are the mandatory things to do/ensure when you are performance testing a flex application (Flex 3.0)? (Settings/Code modification)
2. Do i need to correlate session id's in flex or is it auto-generated?
3. If correlation is needed, how can i do that (a very basic explanation will do) ?
It would be very helpful if anyone can answer these questions partially or completely.
01. LR 11.1 (Patch 3)
02. Web(HTTP/HTML) URL method
05. LoadRunner 11.1
07. Subscription - 5000 Web and Multimedia
09. Win Vista Enterprise SP2/Ubuntu Linux 10.04 LTS/Solaris
10. I haven't filed one.