Error: Mercury File Transfer: Error in writing dir
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) If you are using a cracked or hacked version, list as "CRACK".
Web 2.0 1000
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
The following errors are being displayed when I try to run a web service script via the load runner controller. If I run the script directly from each of the load generators it runs fine. There seems to be an issue when the controller trys to copy the script to each of the load genartors
If anyone has experienced this or now of the cause it will be much appreciated
The Transfer of the file H:\Applications Test Team\ServiceTest\TEST\Afp.Entities.Document.Servic e\DocumentService_Upload_AllTypes\WSDL failed: error
Error: Mercury File Transfer: Error in writing directory C:\Documents and Settings\xgboehm\Local Settings\Temp\brr_Ia3.364\netdir\H\Applications Test Team\ServiceTest\TEST\Afp.Entities.Document.Servic e\DocumentService_Upload_AllTypes\WSDL compression stream. rc = -1.