1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? LR 9.5
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
SAPGUI and SAP web
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here)
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
Not know yet
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below No response to this question or N/A are not options) If you are using a cracked or hacked version, list as "CRACK".
SAPGUI / 2000 Users
SAP WEB /500 uSERS
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Not reported yet
Hello all we are still at the early stages of performance testing on a SAP Enviroment (FI ,CO, HR) and would like to know the minimum machine requirements for a load injectors and roughly how many Vusers can a load injector handle ( I have heard in the past that you can only 50 Vusers on a machine)
Re: SAPGUI Injectors
As far as I understand it, SAP GUI users are limited by the video card capabilities/memory and not the system memory. I have also heard the limit you speak of (around 45 - 50 users per machine). How many users are you planning to test with? The full 2000 user license?
Re: SAPGUI Injectors
we plan on testing the lot / Any ideas on machine specifications for a maximum of 50Vsuer per injectors