0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Reason for this error??

Hi,

When i try to execute my scenario,I recieved two errors as below:
    1)Proxy Error

The Proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

The proxy server could not handle the request GET/InfoViewApp/listing?home.do.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

2)Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems.Please try again later.

What might be the reasons for this???

Please help me in resolving this.....

Any changes in setttings need to be done from "Loadrunner 8.0"(I am using this version) to resolve this????

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Reason for this error??

Welcome to the forum, please start here:

-Terri

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Reason for this error??

I'll hazard a guess: If you're talking about VUGen then you didn't correlate properly.
    If they worked in VUGen for different users, then CONGRATULATIONS! You've found performance problems with the system under test, now you need to work with suppliers, infrastructure analysts, network engineers and developers to find the problem and fix it.
    If you're expected to find and fix the problem yourself then it's time to start learning about all the different technologies used at each level of the OSI stack, which may take several years depending on your technical experience.
    04h