SAP GUI Load Testing
What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
New Recording Engine
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
(choose the one that fits your license model - Permanent/Unlimited
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Window XP SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I have been told that the way to Load Test SAP GUI is by running the Vuser type QTP SAP GUI VUser. Anybody have any additional information on this?
Re: SAP GUI Load Testing
Contact HP. They can get you the correct license for QTSAP virtual user that you would need for the SAP GUI non-web client.
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour
. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes