| || |
Citrix ICA client
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
HTTP/HTML + Citrix ICA
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
No Patch installed so far. FP 4 not installed.
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
(choose the one that fits your license model - (substitute your answer here))
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Is it possible to collerate a dynamic value in a citrix application? see below ctrx_nfuse_connect
ctrx_nfuse_connect("http://www.whatever.com/launch.ica?NFuse_Application=1237831896008&NFu se_AppFriendlyNameURLENcoded=YOM-WFF_Prod_Monitor", CTRX_LAST);
Re: Citrix ICA client
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below <font color="red"> No response to this question or N/A are not options)</font> If you are using a cracked or hacked version, list as "CRACK".
Tuxedo / 9,876
Oracle NCA / 1,234