Flex -Loadrunner 9.5
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using?
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
Flex | Action Message Format (AMF) | Web (HTTP/HTML)
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
Without Concurrent groups
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
Product Name: HP LoadRunner Software 9.50
Product Version: 184.108.40.206
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) .
999 Concurrent Users
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
(substitute your answer here - Yes or No)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP Pro 2003 (SP3)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Just filed a request today
We are working on performance testing of an internal flex based application. The scenario has following steps :-
1.Login into the application
2.Create an article
3.Save the article
4.Preview the article
5.Publish the article
Every time the article is saved a unique numeric id is generated and associated with the article.
Problem1. :- When we run the scenario with 1 user everything works perfect but the moment we introduce 2 or more users following error is thrown and our Save the article (step 3) fails. "Detected duplicate HTTP-based FlexSessions, generally due to the remote host disabling session cookies. Session cookies must be enabled to manage the client connection correctly."
Other information :-
1. We are capturing the unique numeric id dynamically and for saved items we get the correct id.
2.Our application allows multiple logins with same username & password.Although we have tried with different username and password combination also but still we face the same problem.
Re: Flex -Loadrunner 9.5
a. Your answer to question number 7 above is inappropriate. Please indicate the license as indicated in the controller.
b. Follow the rules for manual correlation of your scripts to identify correlation candidates to be addressed. Automated correlation is like a silver bullet...best used on werewolves and vampires.
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour
. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes