LR always accessing the same page.
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
it is a "Click and script" script, but I'm not using recording tool
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
No package, only LR
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
Not using record
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below No response to this question or N/A are not options) If you are using a cracked or hacked version, list as "CRACK".
I guess that is the info you want:
Time limited, Global, 999999
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
I don't know.
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Hi, I guess I first should give some info about me:
I have just started trying to learn LR and I know how to program in C.
So my problem is the following, I'm trying to create a script that would test if the interface of a web application is working. Basically what I have done is to set the value of the field with an invalid information (such as a text string in the date field). After each check I navigate to the page again in order to clean the registers and the error messages.
The application has many fields (start date, end date, name (not checked) and state, for example) and suddenly the script always return the message of the first field, even when I remove the check of the first field.
It seems to me that he is using a cached value or something, so I tried using the "web_cache_cleanup();" function, still I got the same error.
Any ideas or help would be very welcome.
Thanks in advance,
Re: LR always accessing the same page.
Problem solved, LR wasn't locating the buttons correctly, it was not showing any errors/warnings either... found the error for pure luck.
Thanks, for those who read that and the topic can be closed/deleted, if no one will use it.