| || |
trans. instance reporting regression defect
Is anyone else using lr_start_transaction_instance/lr_end_transaction_instance() and:
A) noticing the transaction data during a test shows in the appropriate graphs, BUT
B) not in the default report - OR - in related LRA graphs/data???
This works fine in 8.1.
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? PC 9.51
2. What is the protocol you are recording? HTTP
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,... No
4. URL mode - - Concurrent groups
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using? 9.51
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine? N/A 9.51
7. Permanent/Unlimited, bundles:
- 10K Each bundle: Web/Multimedia, Network, Database, Templates, Remote Access, and SOA.
- 2.5K >NET Record/Replay
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active? Yes
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? WIN-2003 Server
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue? Filing In progress