| || |
Can we use windows xp as loadgenerator for SAPGUI
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using?
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed? N/A
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) If you are using a cracked or hacked version, list as "CRACK".
1500 VU SAP Protocol Bundle
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
WINDOWS 2003 SERVER WITH SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
We are using windows 2003 server as OS and SQL 2003 as DB and SAPGUI application. Came to know that the SAPGUI Vusers can be executed on windows 2003 server OS, my question is, can we use windows XP OS as a load generator machine for accessing the SAPGUI application.
Re: Can we use windows xp as loadgenerator for SAPGUI
Yes, and you will be able to host a few more on XP pro versus server because the overhead for the OS is less
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour
. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes