Iam using PC814 on win2003. The application which iam testing is Siebel Finacial services version of siebel is 8.0
I have followed the procedures for having the ssdtcorr.dll in the bin directory and have imported the siebel correation file from the dat section folder.
The scenario which i have used is:
HomePage and Login in init section
BusinessTransactions in Action section and
Logout in vuser end section.
Iam able to run for many iterations for the user without any issues, but once i parameterise the userid, iam not able to run not even one iteration.
In the siebel correlation it has used the array and some of the userids are in CAPS (i have used the C functionality to convert into lower case) and sending this value as parameterised in the submit data, not sure how to ensure for different users are able to work on. Kindly let me know your thoughts.
Re: Siebel Correlation
I have updated as per the details below:
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
---The version of PC is 8.1.4
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
---Yes, html recording, with siebel default options provided.
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
---Not using old recording engine.
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) If you are using a cracked or hacked version, list as "CRACK".
---Not cracked, licensed vsersion.
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
---WIN2003 with SP1
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
---No not raised any service request,
Re: Siebel Correlation
I think you need to file a service request with HP in parallel with this. Please let us know when you have done so.
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below <font color="red"> (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options)</font> If you are using a cracked or hacked version, list as "CRACK".
Tuxedo / 9,876
Oracle NCA / 1,234