Setiing Delegation/Impersonation level in VUGen
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) If you are using a cracked or hacked version, list as "CRACK".
Web 2.0 1000
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I'm calling a service that inturn calls other services. I'm told by the developers that I must give the first service permission to pass my windows credentials to other services down the chain. The app.config that is used in visual studio has a setting such as below
Does loadrunner have a way to setup impersonation levels either via config or the UI.
Would appraciate any feedback on this one as its been an outstanding issue for us for some time.
Re: Setiing Delegation/Impersonation level in VUGe
I assume you refer to the WCF web services testing support in LR.
In this case make sure the relevant configuration section looks like this: